We offer an end to end service for retailers looking to grow their business internationally.
We help clients at any point in their decision making process, from new market entry and location strategy to international retail agency work.
As a retailer looking to expand internationally you may be considering any of the following:
- opening a new store
- acquiring a new property
- researching where to open your next store(s)
- entering new retail markets
- opening a store in a shopping centre
- opening a store on a high street
- simplifying your logistics
How We Can Help
Cushman & Wakefield provides you with an end to end service including:
- Retail agency – acquisitions and store roll out
- Retail research and consultancy including demographic analysis
- Strategic advice with specific attention to entering new retail markets
- High street shopping centre leasing
- Logistics and project management
Adding Value – The Advantages Of Our Approach
Our considered advice means that we get things done whilst always acting in your best interests, regardless of which country you are based in and where you want to go.
We understand that retailers have different needs and offer bespoke solutions to help you implement your strategies and achieve your cross border retail business objectives.
Experience and Resources
Our dedicated Cross Border Retail team is based in London and works closely with our retail teams in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. They are part of C&W’s 15,000 professionals including researchers, strategists, business modellers, accountants, business consultants and agents in 253 offices across 60 countries.
We have a broad range of clients in including Asics/Onitsuka Tiger, Body Shop, Claire’s, Clarks, Gap/Banana Republic, Hotel Chocolat, JD Sports, Jimmy Choo, Lego, Marks & Spencer, Primark, Reiss, The Disney Store, Timberland, Zara and many others who we service on a regional and global level.